Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you have all had a great start to 2017(it feels really weird to write/think/say 2017). This year, the same as every year, I have made a few new years resolutions. But this year I am going to try keep them past March unlike past years. I thought that I would share these resolutions with you guys:
- The first is to get back into my running because last Christmas I got some running clothes and trainers and kept to it most days until I let it slip after about mid-April.
- The next is to keep my room tidy for more than a week as this never really seems to happen.
- Eat less chocolate and sweets and more healthier food, purely because if I'm going to be running there's no point in eating unhealthy food.
- Start to spend less money on things I want and start saving a certain amount of money each month.
- Try get homework done on the night it is given to me so that I have less to do at the weekend.
- The last one is for this blog to no longer be anonymous...
So in the past 8 or so months since I made this blog, I have told quite a few friends about this blog and they have all given me some positive feedback about it. So I have finally decided to tell you guys who I am:
My name is Leah Bennington and I am 14 years old. I got the inspiration to write this blog from my friend Marti (aka Pink Smarties Blog) and I have honestly loved every moment of it. You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, to which I will leave links to below (and I will also be nice to not have to keep up with two social media accounts for both SakuraBlush and my own personal one):
I wish you all a happy new year and I hope that you all have a great start to 2017 xx